DAY 1: We will leave from Santiago at 07:00 to go towards Maipo Canyon. Along the way we will cross several cordilleran’s villages. Once at Colinas Bridge, located between Baños Morales village and Colinas hot springs, the mules will be waiting to carry the heavy equipment and to transport it up to the zone of the Pantat Refuge. Here we will do our first camp.
DAY 2: We will ascend to 4.200 m.a.s.l aprox. Here we will do the second camp. We will rest and get acclimatized. The next day we will reach the third and last camp at 4.800 m.a.s.l. aprox.
DAY 3: This day we will get to the third and last camp; we will ascend only 600 meters of level difference. This will allow us to save energy for the summit day.
DAY 4: Summit and refuge Plantat.
DAY 5: Plantat – Thermal baths Baños Colina – Santiago.
DAY 6: Reserve day.
MONTEAGUDO VENTURES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
• 1 guide every 3 climbers
• Transpoftation of the passengers in vehicle 4×4
• Telephone Satelital · Tents of mountain (1 tent every 2 persons)
• Carpas de montaña (1 carpa cada 2 personas)
• Complete Equipment of kitchen
• All the meals in the expedition (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
• First aids kit
• Pulsimeter and oximetro
• Radioes VHF
• Permission of Direction of Limits and Borders of the State, does not have cost
MONTEAGUDO AVENTURA NOT MAKES RESPONSIBLE:
• Personal Services (laundry, bebestibles, show restraint in restaurants, etc.)
• Personal Equipment of mountain.
• Expenses incurred rescues or I retire early of the expedition.
• Delays for flights Or any form of transport which are a responsibility of the passenger.
• Meteorological Changes that could affect the expedition.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Equipo personal de Montaña
• Insurance of accident and rescue. We recommend to you to obtain one of these insurances.
• Any other service not mentioned in the program. (lunch in restaurant, drinks, laundry, tips, etc.)
• National or international Flights and rates of loading.