This place is located in Cajón del Maipo just 60 km southeast from Santiago. Through its Valley we can find the Maipo River, which is the main river in the area. With its 250 km, is the fifth longest river in Chile.
We will cross through Andean villages until we reach our destination.
Once there, guides will give us security instructions.
- We will leave Santiago at 08:30 AM.
- We will reach San Alfonso village around 10:30. Security instructions.
- At 11:00 our descent will start and last for about one hour.
- Once finished the descent we will change our clothes and will have a snack.
- Back to Santiago 02:30 PM aprox.
Physical effort: Medium
It includes: Transportation, guide, snack, tickets to the parks.
Personal equipment: Light clouth (pants, shirt, jacket), confortable shoes, extra shoes, jockey, sunscreen, glasses, towell, small back pack.