This place is located in Cajón del Maipo just 60 km southeast from Santiago. Through its Valley we can find the Maipo River, which is the main river in the area. With its 250 km, is the fifth longest river in Chile.
We will cross through Andean villages until we reach our destination.
Once there, guides will give us security instructions.
- We will leave Santiago at 08:30 AM.
- We will reach San Jose de Maipo at 10:00 we will put the special clouth to practices rafting.
- At 11:00 we will start the descent for about one hour, with grade III and IV, rapids.
- Once finished the descent we will change our clothes and will have a snack.
-A las 14:00 disfrutaremos de un rico asado con carnes, ensalada, vino, postre y café o té.
- Back to Santiago at 05:00 PM aprox.
Physical effort: Medium
It includes: Transporte, guía, snack, asado, vino, postre, café de grano, entradas al parque.