We leave fron Santiago to Cajon del Maipo in the Andes range, near to the border with Argentina, we will arrive to the point where the mules will be wating to carry the heavy equipment and we start our approach to the base camp at 3,600.
We will continue ascending with a considerable difference, to reach ours 1° camp, which is approximately to 4.100 ms.n.m.
In this point we will leave the equipment that we will need for the next camps and will retorn down 3.600 to sleep, this will be good to acclimate.
Base camp 3,600 m.a.s.l. to 1° camp about 4,100 m.a.s.l.
We will ascent to the 2° and camp 4,900 m.a.s.l.
We will ascent to the 3° and last camp 5,100 m.a.s.l.
Ascension to the summit and return to the 1° camp or base camp depend ing on our physical conditions
We come back to the camp base, here the mules will be waiting for to transport the heavy equipment and to return to Santiago.
Extra day for any inconvenience.
MONTEAGUDO VENTURES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
• 1 guide every 3 climbers
• Transpoftation of the passengers in vehicle 4×4
• Telephone Satelital · Tents of mountain (1 tent every 2 persons)
• Carpas de montaña (1 carpa cada 2 personas)
• Complete Equipment of kitchen
• All the meals in the expedition (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
• First aids kit
• Pulsimeter and oximetro
• Radioes VHF
• Permission of Direction of Limits and Borders of the State, does not have cost
MONTEAGUDO AVENTURA NOT MAKES RESPONSIBLE:
• Personal Services (laundry, bebestibles, show restraint in restaurants, etc.)
• Personal Equipment of mountain.
• Expenses incurred rescues or I retire early of the expedition.
• Delays for flights Or any form of transport which are a responsibility of the passenger.
• Meteorological Changes that could affect the expedition.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Equipo personal de Montaña
• Insurance of accident and rescue. We recommend to you to obtain one of these insurances.
• Any other service not mentioned in the program. (lunch in restaurant, drinks, laundry, tips, etc.)
• National or international Flights and rates of loading.