The Plomo mountain is one of the most emblematic mountain near Santiago, it is possible to see practically from all Santiago, of his thaws that form the Cepo stream and Molina River, he is formed down below on having joined to other courses of water like Mapocho River, which gives life to the valley of Santiago, considered a real paradise for the first Spanish explorers for the fertility of his lands.
A long time before that the Europeans, one without number of original peoples, in the main Incas, or dominated by these, were producing great worship and tax to the Lead, for the guardian of the zone considered it, principally for being a place ” near to the Sun and to the sky ” and providing of water to the valley, so much it was this devotion for the mountain that hundred of years. The Incas offered a young child to the Gods, who was found during the decade of 1950 by a muleteer of the zone, in perfect conditions to the interior of a pirca, at 5100 meters of altitude.
We will leave from Santiago at 7:30 with our equipment already distributed and revised.
We will arrive at Valle Nevado, Tres Puntas sector, where we will leave the car and will take our summit bagpack to ascend El Pintor mountain, 13.714 feet above sea level. After a well-deserved rest we will go to Tres Puntas sector, where we will camp near the car, we will have a rich dinner, when we finish Dinner, free to do everyone your wants.
At 8:30 a.m. we will take breakfast, we will put of the campamen, and the mules curry with our equipment until Federacion sector.
When We will be ready we will go to Piedra Numerada, a beautiful valley where you can get water and observe a beautiful mountain landscape, after a well-deserved rest, we will continue to the Federacion sector, where we will camp and prepared dinner.
We finish the day arround 20:00 to be able to sleep soon, and rest before to the ascent.
Early in the dawn we will take an energetic breakfast for the long day that waits for us.
We will go out towards summit at 04:30, going to the refuge Agostini, where we will do a brief rest to follow way to the summit.
Esperamos llegar a la cumbre a las 11:30 tomaremos fotos, y disfrutaremos de una hermosa vista a nuestra Cordillera de los Andes, antes de iniciar el descenso.
We hope to arrive to the summit at 11:30 we will take some photos, and will enjoy a beautiful views to the Andes range, before to start the descent. Once in our camp we will rest, later to have dinner and to recover energy lost after along the day, and to talk about our experience in the day.
In the morning we will take breakfast, then we will put of the campament the mules curry with our equipment, and return to Valle Nevado, where the transport will be waiting for us to go home.
Only we must travel with our individual equipment, water, food, coat, principally.
During the evening we will arrive to Santiago.
It includes: transport, guide of mountain, dining room tent (tables, chairs), bedroom tent, all meals during the expedition, mules to transport heavy equipment, crampones.
It does not include: sleeping bag, personal equipment.
MONTEAGUDO VENTURES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
• 1 guide every 3 climbers
• Transpoftation of the passengers in vehicle 4×4
• Telephone Satelital · Tents of mountain (1 tent every 2 persons)
• Carpas de montaña (1 carpa cada 2 personas)
Dining room tent with tables and chairs
• Complete Equipment of kitchen
• All the meals in the expedition (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner)
• First aids kit
• Pulsimeter and oximetro
• Radioes VHF
MONTEAGUDO AVENTURA NOT MAKES RESPONSIBLE:
• Personal Services (laundry, bebestibles, show restraint in restaurants, etc.)
• Personal Equipment of mountain.
• Expenses incurred rescues or I retire early of the expedition.
• Delays for flights Or any form of transport which are a responsibility of the passenger.
• Meteorological Changes that could affect the expedition.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Equipo personal de Montaña
• Insurance of accident and rescue. We recommend to you to obtain one of these insurances.
• Any other service not mentioned in the program. (lunch in restaurant, drinks, laundry, tips, etc.)
• National or international Flights and rates of loading.