This mountain is located next to La Parva Ski Resort, near Valle Nevado Ski Resort, just 50 km away from Santiago through a winding road with beautiful landscapes.
The name of El Pintor (The Painter) comes from its great variety of colors. Spectacular viewpoint of the surrounding mountains such as El Plomo Mountain at 5.424 meterst (17.795 feet) high. It is the highest mountain that we can see from Santiago.
At the top there was a mummy found in 1.954, an Incan child, around 7 years old, the story says it was an offer to the Gods.
- We will leave Santiago at 07:30 AM.
- Heading into Ski La Parva. Arrival at at 09:00 AM.
- Once in la Parva, 2.800 meters ( 9,186 feet) altitude, we will take the chair ski lift to reach the 3.500 meters (11,482 feet)
- Security instructions. After 2 hours and 30 minutes or 3 hours we will reach the top.
- Great moment to take beautiful pictures. Box lunch will be given while having a well deserved rest until our descent.
- Back to the car. We will enjoy a tasty selection of cheese, Spanish cured ham and Chilean wine.
- Arrival to Santiago at 06:00 PM. aprox.
Physical effort: Medium – High
Transportation, guide, box lunch, ticket for chair lift, Spanish style Brunch and Chilean wine.
Price per person: $135.000 Chilean pesos private excursion, minimum 2 passengers.